Photo: Les Productions Train d'enfer
© Les Productions Train d'enfer/SMQ
- March and April: Tuesday to Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- May to Thanksgiving: Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thanksgiving to mid-January: Tuesday to Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Mid-January to end of February: closed
- Adults: $10
- Seniors (65+): $7
- Students (25 and under): $7
- Children (12 and under): $5
- Families: $20
- Group rates
To discover, see and do...
Nestled on the banks of the Saint Lawrence River, Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours Chapel and the Marguerite Bourgeoys Museum are a delight to visitors of Old Montreal. A major Montreal heritage site, it is a tribute to the history of the first settlers in New France and to the life of Marguerite Bourgeoys, a woman of courage and determination.
The Museum describes the accomplishments of the founders of Montreal.
You'll be enchanted by the beauty of the Museum setting, the collection of objects belonging to previous generations and artifacts dating back 2000 years or more.
Activities or attractions nearby
Old Montreal and Old Port
Exhibitions: French, English
Guided tours: French, English
- Metro station nearby
- Gift shop
- Customized activities (specific groups)
- Hours adapted to groups
- Room (space) rental
- Rates subject to commission
Self-guided tours: 200 people
Guided tours: 60 people
Number of exhibitions: 1
Number of sites to visit: 2