All under one roof, the Biodôme lets visitors experience a humid tropical rainforest, the Laurentian Maple Forest, the Gulf of St. Lawrence, the Labrador Coast and the Sub-Antarctic Islands, taking them on a trip from one end of the Americas to the other. Discover a broad range of plants and animals in their carefully crafted habitats and climates.
- In this reconfigured space with its magnificent architecture, discover the beauty of the five ecosystems of the Americas:
- The lush Tropical Rainforest that stays hot and humid even in the depths of a Montréal winter
- The Laurentian Maple Forest that changes with the seasons, just as it does in nature
- The Gulf of St. Lawrence—a deep dive into the marine environment
- The Labrador Coast and the Sub-Antarctic Islands—goosebumps guaranteed!
- To these are added:
A new mezzanine that offers novel vantage points and a whole new perspective on the Tropical Rainforest, the Laurentian Maple Forest and the Gulf of St. Lawrence
- A new tunnel and wall of ice that take you to see those Biodôme favourites—the penguins