- This field contains the name of the religion with which the object is associated.
- The Religion field contains the name of the religion, sect or any other religious movement associated with the object.
A monstrance used in Catholic ceremonies
| ||Object Name|| monstrance|
- For better search results in your database, avoid using a large variety of terms; draw up an authority list and add names of religions as necessary.
- Enter the name of the associated religion. Use capitals when required.
- If you are unsure whether your information is correct, include a space and a question mark after the name of the religion.
- If no research has been done to identify the religion associated with the object, leave this field blank.
- This field may not contain more than one entry.