Site Jurisdiction (Site Data)
- The field indicates the authority with jurisdiction over the site.
- This field is particularly important for archaeological sites located in Quebec and elsewhere in Canada.
- All recognized archaeological sites are under the jurisdiction of a government authority.
- For better search results in your database, avoid a large variety of terms; draw up an authority list and add keywords as necessary. You can use the following authority list used by members of the CHIN interest group on archaeological sites:
- Enter a keyword to identify the authority with jurisdiction over the site.
| || Site Name|| Forges-du-Saint-Maurice|
- If the site has not yet been placed under any authority, leave this field blank.
- If you do not know the authority with jurisdiction over the site, leave this field blank.
- This field may not contain more than one entry.
- "PARKSCAN" stands for Parks Canada.