Previous Number (Identification)
- This field contains any numbers that have previously been assigned to the object, other than its accession number.
- The number entered in this field may be a number assigned to the object before it was acquired by your institution, a previous accession number or an expired catalogue number.
- N.B.: The main reference number for the object should be entered in the Accession Number field.
- Enter the previous number; do not use abbreviations.
| || Accession Number|| 1987.192|
|Previous Number|| 1203(MOR).19|
| || Object Name|| doll|
- This field may contain multiple entries separated by a semicolon followed by a space.
| || Accession Number|| 1990.53 |
|Previous Number||G53.Tx.S; C.176.3|
| || Object Name|| hat|