- This field contains the name of the school or stylistic associations for the object.
- This field gives information on the artistic school applying to the object.
- For better search results in your database, avoid using a large variety of terms; draw up an authority list and add keywords as necessary.
- Enter the name of the artistic school or style of the object; make sure to respect capitalization rules.
A painting done in 1928 by Arthur Lismer, of the Group of Seven,
entitled Cathedral Mountain
| ||Object Name||painting|
| || Artist/Maker|| Lismer, Arthur|
| ||Title||Cathedral Mountain|
| ||End Date|| 1928|
|School/Style||Group of Seven|
- If you are unsure whether your information is correct, include a space and a question mark after the keyword.
A lamp, probably Art nouveau style
| ||Object Name|| lamp|
|School/Style|| Art nouveau ?|
- This field may contain multiple entries separated by a semicolon followed by a space.
A Victorian and Rococo Revival style fruit bowl from about 1866
| ||Object Name|| fruit bowl|
| ||End Date|| 1866 c|
|School/Style|| Victorian; Rococo Revival|