Collector Number (Collection)
- This field contains the number assigned to the specimen in the field.
- You can find the reference to this number in the field notes or preliminary reports.
- N.B.: Do not confuse this field with the Previous Number field, which contains a former accession number or an expired cataloguing number.
- This field is used in conjunction with the Collector field.
A stiff club-moss plant harvested on July 9, 1981 by Jerczy Tilovski
| || Discipline||botany|
| || Genus|| Lycopodium|
| || Species||annotinum|
| || Collecting Method||harvested|
| || Collector|| Tilovski, Jerczy|
|Collector Number|| JT17|
| || Date Collected|| 1981-07-09|
- Enter the number or code assigned to the specimen by the person who collected it.
A quartz specimen, rock crystal variety, found by Hernando
Falates on November 20, 1987
| || Discipline|| mineralogy|
| || Species|| quartz|
| || Variety|| rock crystal|
| || Collecting Method||found|
| || Collector|| Falates, Hernando|
|Collector Number|| F86-1830|
| || Date Collected|| 1987-11-20|
- This field may not contain more than one entry.