Geographic Cultural Area (Origin)
- This field indicates the geographic cultural area where the object originated.
- This field indicates the geographic area occupied by the group with which the object is associated.
- For better search results in your database, avoid using a large variety of terms; draw up an authority list and add keywords as necessary.
- Enter the name of the geographic cultural area where the object originated.
| ||Object Name|| bow|
| ||Culture|| Inuit|
|Geographic Cultural Area|| Eastern Arctic|
- If you are unsure whether your information is correct, include a space and a question mark after the name of the geographic cultural area.
| ||Object Name||ladle|
| ||Culture|| Indian|
|Geographic Cultural Area|| Northwest Coast ?|
- This field may not contain more than one entry.