Site Country (Site Data)
- This field contains the name of the country where the site is located.
- For better search results in your database, avoid a large variety of terms; draw up an authority list and add country names as necessary. See documentation tip No. 2 (in French only) for bibliographic references.
- Enter the full name of the country; do not use abbreviations.
|Site Country|| United States|
| ||and not |
| ||Site Country|| U.S.A.|
- If the name of the site country has changed, first enter its current name, followed by a comma and a space, then the name that applied at the time the site was occupied. If the site was occupied before the land was divided up into countries, enter only the current name of the country.
| ||Site Name||Poste-de-Traite-de-la-Ashuapmushuan|
|Site Country||Canada, New France|
- This field may not contain more than one entry.