Site Province (Site Data)
- This field contains the name of the province where the site is located.
- This field may also contain the name of a Canadian territory, an American state, a British county, a Swiss canton, a French department, a Japanese prefecture or any other equivalent of the term "province."
| ||Site Country||Mexico|
|Site Province|| Yucatan|
- For better search results in your database, avoid a large variety of terms; draw up an authority list and add province names as necessary. See documentation tip No. 2 (in French only) for bibliographic references.
- This field is used in conjunction with the Site Country field.
- Enter the full name of the province; do not use abbreviations.
|Site Province|| Quebec|
| ||and not |
| ||Site Province||Qc|
- If the name of the site province has changed, first enter its current name, followed by a comma and a space, then the name that applied at the time the site was occupied.
| ||Site Country|| Canada|
|Site Province||Nunavut, Northwest Territories|
- This field may not contain more than one entry.