Catalogue Date (Cataloguing)
- This field contains the dates on which the object was documented.
- This field is used in conjunction with the Cataloguer field.
- Enter the date in the form YYYY dash MM dash DD, in numbers only (Y for "year," M for "month," D for "day").
A lighter catalogued by Julie Zolkavich on February 15, 1992
| || Object Name|| lighter|
| || Cataloguer|| Zolkavich, Julie|
|Catalogue Date|| 1992-02-15|
- If you are unsure whether your information is correct, include a space and a question mark after the date.
A knife documented by Jack Prescott, probably on August 18, 1982
| || Object Name|| knife|
| || Cataloguer|| Prescott, Jack|
|Catalogue Date|| 1982-08-18 ?|
- This field may contain multiple entries separated by a semicolon followed by a space. Each date in the Catalogue Date should correspond to a name in the Cataloguer field.
A medal documented by Brigitte Silverman on October 28, 1975,
and by Madeleine Lee on May 14, 1992
| || Object Name|| medal|
| || Cataloguer|| Lee, Madeleine; Silverman, Brigitte|
|Catalogue Date|| 1992-05-14; 1975-10-28|