- This field contains the object model name or number.
- The model corresponds to the coding or name attributed by the manufacturer or retailer to differentiate its products.
- The model may be accompanied by one of the following terms: Class, Model, Type.
The nameplate on a Vernois-brand stove reads "MODEL:
| || Object Name|| stove|
| || Trademark|| Vernois|
- The model name or number is marked on one side of the object. It may also be marked on the nameplate attached to the object.
- N.B.: Do not confuse the Model field with the Trademark field. The Model field contains the model name or number assigned by the manufacturer or retailer, while the Trademark field contains the name registered with the Trademarks Office.
An automobile manufactured by the Toyota company is marketed
under the trademark Corolla, VE model.
| || Object Name||automobile|
| Model|| VE|
| || Manufacturer|| Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada |
- Enter the full model name or number as given by the manufacturer, making sure to respect the original spelling.
A humidifier manufactured by Bionaire Inc. with the model name
| || Object Name|| humidifier|
| || Manufacturer|| Bionaire Inc.|
- Do not use your own translation.
- When the trademark exists in several languages, including English or French, enter the trademark in the language used to document your collections, regardless of what is marked on the object.
- If you are unsure whether your information is correct, include a space and a question mark after the keyword.
- This field may not contain more than one entry.