Unit Weight (Dimensions)
- This field contains the unit used to record the weight of the object.
- Use only metric units of mass.
- Weight is always to be expressed in grams, except when the object is too light or too heavy.
| || Object Name|| cell phone|
| ||Weight||118|Example 2
| || Object Name|| telephone switchboard|
|Unit Weight|| kg|
- If the measurements have been converted to the metric system after they were taken in another system, include a note to this effect in the Dimension/Weight Remarks field.
- Use official metric abbreviations for mass (mg, g, kg).
- This field may not contain more than one entry.