- This field contains the total weight of the object.
- The weight of the object corresponds to its total mass, including its components.
- This information is usually marked on the nameplate on large technological objects.
- Weight is always to be expressed in grams, except when the object is too light or too heavy.
- This field is used in conjunction with the Unit Weight field.
- Enter a single measurement, in real numbers.
A silver brooch
| || Object Name||brooch|
| ||Unit Weight||g|
| ||Material|| metal, silver|
- Details regarding measurements and comments about partial or questionable measurements should be noted in the Dimension/Weight Remarks field.
| || Object Name|| compressed-air switch|
| ||Unit Weight||kg|
|Weight|| 300 |
| ||Dimension/Weight Remarks|| The weight indicated is approximate.|
- This field may not contain more than one entry.