Unit Linear (Dimensions)
- This field contains the unit of linear measurement used to record the dimensions of a specimen.
- Use only metric measurements.
- Dimensions should always be expressed in centimetres, except when the specimen is too large or too small.
- If the measurements have been converted to the metric system after they were taken in another system, include a note to this effect in the Dimension/Weight Remarks field.
- Use only one unit of linear measurement unit per specimen.
| || Discipline||zoology|
| || Genus|| Canis|
| || Species||lupus|
| || Height|| 60.2|
| ||Width|| 24.8|
| || Length||120|
- Use official metric abbreviations (mm, cm, m, etc.).
- This field may not contain more than one entry.