Alternate Object Name (Identification)
- This field contains all the terms used to name the object, other than the standardized name of the object.
- This field contains any foreign, native, archaic, local or other name variations for the object.
| || Object Name|| offering vessel|
|Alternate Object Name||kernos|
- This field is used only if there are one or more alternate names for the object, aside from the one entered in the Object Name field.
| || Object Name||kerchief|
|Alternate Object Name|| bandanna; neckerchief|
- If you are unsure whether your information is correct, include a space and a question mark after the word.
- This field may contain multiple entries separated by a semicolon followed by a space.
| || Object Name|| drum|
|Alternate Object Name|| conga; bongo|