Unit Weight (Dimensions)
- This field contains the unit used to record the weight of the object.
- Use only metric units of mass.
| || Object Name|| dagger|
| ||Weight|| 755|
- Weight should always to be expressed in grams, except when the object is too light or too heavy.
- If the measurements have been converted to the metric system after they were taken in another system, include a note to this effect in the Dimension/Weight Remarks field.
- Use official metric abbreviations for mass (mg, g, kg).
- This field may not contain more than one entry.