Other Artist/Maker (Identification)
- This field contains the names of other artists, makers or technicians who collaborated on creating the object.
- N.B.: Use this field only if more than one artist or maker contributed to creating an object and it is not a group work. Enter the name of the main artist or maker in the Artist/Maker field, the names of secondary artists or makers in the Other Artist/Maker field and the nature of their contribution in the Other Artist/Maker Role field.
A hat created by designer Marion Pernot and produced by Vincent
| || Object Name||hat|
| || Artist/Maker|| Pernot, Marion|
|Other Artist/Maker|| Adam, Vincent|
| ||Other Artist/Maker Role||hatter|
- For a group work, enter the names in the Artist/Maker fields and leave the Other Artist/Maker and Other Artist/Maker Role fields blank.
| || Object Name||sculpture|
| || Artist/Maker|| Girardon, François; Regnaudin, Thomas|
|Other Artist/Maker|| |
| ||Title|| Apollon servi par les nymphes|
- Enter the family name followed by a comma, a space and the first name.
|Other Artist/Maker|| Tremblay, Joseph|
- Initials should be followed by periods.
|Other Artist/Maker|| FitzGerald, Lionel L.|
- Periods and commas should be followed by a space unless they are followed by other punctuation.
|Other Artist/Maker|| Roy, C. A.; Parker, Louise|
- If the other artist has a title, enter his or her family name, a comma, a space, first name, a comma, a space and then the title.
|Other Artist/Maker|| Chabert, Joseph, Father|
- Enter the name by which the other artist or maker is best known. If you wish to enter two names for the same person, first enter the name by which he or she is best known, following the rules above, and add the other name in parentheses without inverting it.
|Other Artist/Maker|| Dupuis, Juliette (Juliette Carrier)|Example 2
|Other Artist/Maker|| Saint-Stanislas, Sister, a.s.v. (Gabrielle Beaulieu)|
- Enter the name of the organization or company, without inverting it. Do not use acronyms.
|Other Artist/Maker|| Les ateliers de l'arc-en-ciel|
- If you are unsure whether your information is correct, include a space and a question mark after the name.
|Other Artist/Maker|| Weenix, Jan Baptist ?|
- This field may contain multiple entries separated by a semicolon followed by a space. If so, the names should be listed in order of importance.
|Other Artist/Maker|| Lapalme, Jean; Camirand, Hélène|