Minimum Capacity (Identification)
- This field contains the minimum capacity of the object.
- The minimum capacity of an object corresponds to the lowest point in its range of action. This may be power, voltage, pressure, extension, electrical charge, volume, etc.
- This field is used in conjunction with the Capacity Measurement Unit and Maximum Capacity fields.
- Enter the minimum capacity in real numbers.
A barometer that can measure atmospheric pressure of between 80
and 110 kilopascals
| || Object Name||barometer|
| || Capacity Measurement Unit|| kPa|
| ||Maximum Capacity||110|
- If the range of action of the object begins at 0, enter "0".
- If the value is negative, enter a minus sign "-" before the value.
A thermometer with a measurement capacity of -40 to 50 degrees Celsius.
| || Object Name|| thermometer|
| || Capacity Measurement Unit||°C|
|Minimum Capacity|| -40|
| ||Maximum Capacity||50|
- If you are unsure whether your information is correct, include a space and a question mark after the value.
- This field may not contain more than one entry.