Maximum Capacity (Identification)
- This field contains the maximum capacity of the object.
- The maximum capacity of the object corresponds to the peak point in its range of action. This may be power, voltage, pressure, extension, electrical charge, volume, etc.
- This field is used in conjunction with the Capacity Measurement Unit and Minimum Capacity fields.
- Enter the maximum capacity in real numbers.
A scale that can measure the weight of objects under 500 grams
| || Object Name|| scale|
| || Capacity Measurement Unit|| g |
| ||Minimum Capacity||0|
- If the value is negative, enter a minus sign "-" before the value.
A laboratory thermometer that can measure from -70 to -10
| || Object Name||thermometer|
| || Capacity Measurement Unit||°F|
| ||Minimum Capacity||-70|
- If you are unsure whether your information is correct, include a space and a question mark after the value.
- This field may not contain more than one entry.