Unit Linear (Dimensions)
- This field contains the unit of linear measurement used to record the dimensions of an object.
- Use only metric measurements.
- Dimensions should always be expressed in centimetres, except when the object is too large or too small.
- If the measurements have been converted to the metric system after they were taken in another system, include a note to this effect in the Dimension/Weight Remarks field.
- Use only one unit of linear measurement per object.
| ||Object Name|| chair|
- Use official metric abbreviations (mm, cm, m, km).
- This field may not contain more than one entry.